Impression of Assignments

                                                 

I found this image off of another blog posts regarding assignments. https://andrewpegoda.com/2015/02/07/the-unspoken-problem-with-low-stakes-assignments/


For the core assignments of this course, I like the fact that there is a variety of different assignments and it won't be super repetitive. Also, with there being 6 core assignments each week I feel as it may get overwhelming at times when I am super busy with other courses and working. I also like that there are so many opportunities for extra credit just in case I know I am going to be super busy at a specific time. In that instance I will be able to do some extra credit assignments either the week before or after and be able to make up any points missed. I also took the Myth & Folklore class last semester and really enjoyed how the class was set up and am looking forward to this class this semester. 

Comments

Popular Posts