My Favorite Place.. Pike Place Market

 

This is a picture of the main entrance of Pike Place Market in Seattle, Washington. I found this picture of a Travel site that explores Seattle. https://images.app.goo.gl/cF7BaDWQ7e2Eaku4A



My Family and I have been to Seattle a couple of times and although I love Seattle, my favorite place is Pike Place Market. This is my favorite play place for several different reasons. I love the diversity of this place and all the different people this place attract. People from all over the world come to visit this place. Next thing that I love about this place is all of the cute little shops that are within the market. All of the shops the cutest, most unique, and handmade items. The thing I love the most about Pike Place Market is all of the food and different places to eat. All of the food is fresh and amazing. But, my two favorite places to eat are the Russian pastries place and Beecher's cheese. Due to the current pandemic the market is currently shut down but I highly recommend going to Pike Place Market if you ever get the opportunity.

Comments

Popular Posts