Storybook Favorites

Gossip Girl Logo

I found this image off of google but I chose this image because I love the original show and was excited to see a storybook based off of this show. Image

 Magical Gems in Indian Myths & Legends: First off, I really liked the design of the website because it was simple and very easy to navigate. Next, I thought it was cool and unique to base the stories off of gems instead of people. There was also a lot of symbolism in the stories due to the fact of them being about gems and their powers. Overall, I thought this storybook was very unique compared to some others that I read.  

Gossip Girl Ayodhya: When I first saw the title of this storybook I got really excited because I love the TV show Gossip Girl. I really enjoyed how wishing the stories the author added in the “spotted quotes” and “xoxo gossip girl” just the beginning and ending of the show.I also enjoyed these stories because I thought it was a cool and unique twist of a modern show and a folktale. Overall, I thought this was a really cool way of creating a storybook. 

Voldemorts’s Reincarnation: I was also really excited when I saw this title for a storybook because I am also a big Harry Potter fan. The website was simple and easy to navigate. The stories I thought were very interesting because they talked more about Voldemort and how became who he was and incorporating the folktale into these stories, I thought was very smart. The author could really create whatever they wanted with this because in the movies Voldemort is not a main character and not talked about frequently. Therefore, I thought this storybook was very cool and unique.

Comments

Popular Posts