Project Brainstorm

This is an image of a Unicorn that I could potentially use if I write about supernatural animals. Image

 As I was browsing through the project topics the first one that I saw that was intriguing to me was love stories. Most of my favorite books and movies are some kind of romantic movie and primarily what I enjoy watching. Therefore, I feel as if love stories will much easier for me to write and write more about. I have also had the idea of potentially turning something I have watched into my own storybook. A couple of the ones I read were Love DiariesHow I Met Your Mother, and Supernatural Counseling.

The next topic that caught my eye was Karma. I would love to explore this topic more because it seems very interesting. I am also a pretty firm believer in 'everything happens for a reason" and good/bad karma. I think this would be a fun topic to get creative with while writing my storybook. Some of the stories I read were Karma's Mysterious WaysA Karmic Hero, and The Karma Times.

The next topic I dug deeper into was Animals, Natural and Supernatural. I love all animals and growing up I was obsessed with unicorns for a while. I think this topic would just be fun to write about. This topic would be a little more out of my realm but I think it would be very interesting and fun. I feel as if this topic would also allow me to be really creative. I read Animal CruiseAn Animal's Tale, and Horses Divine

The last topic that I explored was Devi, The Goddess. I have always been interested in gods and goddesses so this would give me a chance to learn more about that topic. This topic would be way out of my realm when it comes to writing but I still think that it would be fun and interesting. The stories I read were Real Life Supernatural DevisCriminal Investigation: The Goddess Files, and Through the Page: One Girl's Journey

Comments

Popular Posts