Topic Research: Karma

painting

This image is of Lakshmi taken from wikipedia. Image

The topic that caught my eye was Karma and I want to pursue that topic as well for my storybook. I would love to explore this topic more because it seems very interesting. I am also a pretty firm believer in "everything happens for a reason" and good/bad karma. I think this would be a fun topic to get creative with while writing my storybook. I was not able to really find specific stories about Karma but I did research on the goddess Lakshmi. She is the goddess of wealth, fortune, love, beauty, joy and prosperity. In the Epics of Hinduism, such as in Mahabharata, Lakshmi personifies wealth, riches, happiness, loveliness, grace, charm, and splendor and Hindu legend, about the creation of the universe as described in Ramayana. I feel like within these two epics I can find plenty of inspiration for my storybook. Source

Comments

Popular Posts