Week 8 Progress

                             

I chose this picture because as week are midway through the semester I am finding it harder and harder to stay motivated. I feel as if this photo is an accurate representation of how I am feeling right now. Image


I feel as if I have made tremendous improvement with my writing skills. I have never been a writer and never wanted to write due to that. I would do everything in my power to try to get out of it. Now, I have gotten more confident in my writing capabilities. I know I am still far from a good writer but I do feel that I have improved a lot. Moving forward with the rest of the semester I really need to stay focused and trying to get my assignments done earlier in the week instead of waiting till the end of the week. I feel as that is my biggest struggle. I also want to improve my blog and website as I am still trying to figure out all of the little details. 

Comments

Popular Posts