Week 8 Reading and Writing


This image is from my story The Monkey King's Maiden. Story

 Overall I feel pretty happy with my blog as it is. I'm  not entirely how it looks to the public but from my editing view I think it is pretty easy navigate. As for my website I am still working out some kinks and editing as I go. I have never made a website so this is all very new to me and I am slowly figuring that out.  As for my stories I think they are turning out to be better than I had originally thought they would. I am not a writer and have never been a strong writer so I was very nervous on my first story, I think writing the stories is getting a little easier each week as I am getting more used to it. 

My reading notes help me tremendously when it comes to writing my author's notes. Typically, when I am trying to write my author's note I can just look on my notes and not have to reread the story. But when it comes to writing my story I will typically go back and look at the story to add in smaller details. As the weeks go on I am getting more confident in myself and finding new strategies to improve on my reading and writing.

Comments

Popular Posts